DELHI URBAN SHELTER IMPROVEMENT BOARD
Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi
Sub:- Hiring professionally qualified Post Graduates as interns for conducting survey in JJ Bastis of Delhi.
Candidates below the age of 30 years are proposed to be engaged as intern to work as Asstt. Field Investigator/enumerator in “Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board” for conducting survey/joint survey for a period of 2 months purely on contractual basis.
The detailed terms & conditions are as under:-
1. Remuneration:- The Asstt. Field Investigator/Enumerator hired on contractual basis in DUSIB will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.25,000/- per month. No other allowance will be payable over and above the consolidated amount.
2. The Asstt. Field Investigator/Enumerator on contractual basis will be hired for the office of Director (Rehab). They will assist the teams in conducting the survey in JJ bastis and also in determination of eligibility of JJ dwellers for rehabilitation.
(i) The candidate should be Post Graduates or should have appeared in final year/semester of examination of post graduation in Economics, Social work (MSW), Sociology, Statistics, Mathematics or B. Arch. (Planning & Architecture) Courses; and
(ii) He/She should be less than 30 years of age;
(iii) The candidate should be medically fit.
(iv) The candidate should not have any criminal case pending against him/her for which an undertaking will have to be furnished by him/her.
(v) The candidate should have working knowledge of computer and must be willing to do field work in JJ Bastis located in different parts of Delhi/New Delhi.
4. Terms & condition of hiring:- The contract of hiring will be initially for 2 (Two) months only. However, the contractual engagement will be reviewed and renewed if needed.
5. Mode of Application & Selection.
(i) The candidates will apply online on DUSIB website for which the link will be opened from 14.05.2016 (9:30AM) till 21.05.2016 (5:00PM).
(ii) The DUSIB will select the candidates based on an interview.
(iii) On the date & time fixed for interview, the applicant will present himself/herself along with self attested copies of the documents with original for verification as specified below:-
(a) Hard copy of application.
(b) Self attested copies of the documents of educational qualification & experience if any.
(c) Undertaking to the effect that he/she has no criminal case pending against him/her at the time of hiring. (Performa enclosed).
(iv) The applicant who fails to appear before the selection committee for interview on scheduled date & time or to resume duty within three working days after issue of engagement letter, will forfeit his/her candidature.
(v) Selection will be made on merit considering age, qualification, experience as well as performance in interview.
(vi) Selected candidates will be issued online engagement order by DUSIB.
6. Duties and responsibilities:-
(i) Conducting door to door survey/joint survey in JJ Bastis located in different part of Delhi/New Delhi.
(ii) Tabulation, compilation and report writing of collected data along with surveyed performa.
(iii) Coordination with concerned staff/officers/section.
(iv) Any other duty assigned by controlling officers of DUSIB.
7. Termination of contract:- The contract / engagement of such interns may be terminated by DUSIB without any notice for any lapse/irregularity committed by him/her or the work and conduct not found satisfactory or absence without notice.
8. Entitlement of leave:- The interns can be allowed to avail one leave per completed calendar month and will have to work for 6 days in a week.
9. Timing:- Working hours will be from 9:30AM to 6:00PM.
10. Schedule for online application and engagement:-
(i) Opening of the online application module: 14.05.2016
(ii) Closing of the online application module: 21.05.2016
(iii) Display of list of applicants: 23.05.2016